The following list is a set of guidelines that apply to every in-game request. The sections below will provide additional notes or information that may apply to specific types of reimbursement/recovery claims.
- All requests must be sent within a week (7 days) from when the loss occurred. After that time, we will not provide reimbursement/recovery.
- NPC'ed, trashed, or destroyed Weapons/Clothes will not be recover.
- Characters deleted either accidentally or intentionally may be restored on a case-by-case basis. Restored characters are returned "as is".
- Reimbursement/Recovery can only be requested by the in-game owner of the items lost.
- Reimbursement/Recovery will only be granted if a loss is attributable to a bug or server error.
- Any losses attributable to errors in the Nine Dragons client may not be eligible for reimbursement.
- Any losses attributable to problems with a player's system (i.e. computer, internet connection, etc.) or any system owned by a third party are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Losses caused by lag or non-server related disconnection will not be reimbursed.
Any losses of any kind resulting from a large-scale player engagement are not covered by this reimbursement policy.